Monday, February 27, 2012

a much needed weekend away


















One of my dearest friends, Hannah and I packed up for a weekend away. We relaxed, shopped, ate healthy tasty food, snuggled in and had a lovely time.

I made a version of this baked tofu, using curry powder and turmeric. Holy smokes, so damn good! I cut back on the oil and honey. I will be making this tofu often, I'm excited to try it with soy, ginger, sesame oil and a bit of black vinegar with sesame seeds. I have a hunch this will become a staple in our weekly menus!

Side note: My love for this song grows daily. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where was this photo taken? It's beautiful.

thanks,
Rebecca

kate said...

Hi Rebecca,

Crescent Beach, south of Vancouver. It's lovely there!

Thanks,

Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone!

Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your
posts! Carry on the excellent work!

Here is my web page; delonghi esam 3200