Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day to me!

Having a baby has been the most incredible and enriching experience I could have ever dreamed of. I didn't know I could love anyone so much, that I could dream so much for one person. I knew she would change my life, I just didn't know how she would change everything, nothing feels the exact same. It's as if there was a shift in my universe, all I knew is still there, just a little different. 

Thank you Hannah for being the best thing Matt and I could have ever dreamed of. You giggle like a crazy. You sleep through the night and have since you were three months old (we'll let those nights when you were teething slide). You made our cat love you (we thought it was an impossible task). Your hair is a perfect Twiggy style without even trying, but most of all thank you for being all I ever wanted and so much more.


No comments: